TAGS: Positions Vacant February 2019
Join the GLOBE Committee as our new Business Development Specialist
If you are an energetic, committed and people focused individual, we have an opportunity for you to join our diverse, dynamic, and passionate team.
We are looking for a driven and pragmatic person who can build strong rapport with a wide variety of people. You will be operating in a fast-paced environment with highly challenging and rewarding opportunities.
GLOBE has a desire to better reflect the community we serve. We encourage LBTQ women, non-binary and gender non-conforming people to apply for this position.
About the role
Assisting GLOBE’s Portfolio Growth Director, the GLOBE Business Development Specialist is critical to GLOBE’s future.
GLOBE has a strong growth agenda, with particular focus on diversifying our offering to meet the needs of the wider LGBTI Community. The position of GLOBE Business Development Specialist will play a pivotal role in building on our already strong corporate ties.
Corporate Member Engagement
- Assist the Portfolio Director in maintaining a relationship with GLOBE’s Corporate Partners and Members.
- Support the Portfolio Growth Director to manage a calendar of events with GLOBE’s Partners to ensure GLOBE achieves all its commitments
- Assist the Corporate Events Director to plan and execute a series of business focused events in partnership with GLOBE’s Corporate Members
- Assist the Portfolio Director to engage and retain current GLOBE Corporate Partners and Members
- Assist the Portfolio Director to grow GLOBE’s Corporate Membership portfolio
- Working with the Portfolio Growth Director, foster relationships with potential new Corporate members
- Assist in the development of proposals for existing Corporate Members to upgrade their level of involvement with GLOBE to a Major Partner
What you’ll need to succeed
- Motivation to succeed
- Experience contributing to strategic plans is essential desirable
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience is essential
- Strong communication skills
- A passion and commitment to providing back to the LGBTI community
- Organised and with good time management skills
- Attention to detail
For more information or to apply to join the GLOBE Corporate Growth team, contact our Portfolio Growth Director, Andrew Georgiou ([email protected]).
Applications for this position close on Sunday 17th February 2019.