TAGS: Positions Vacant November 2018
Join the GLOBE Committee as our next Marketing Specialist
If you are tech-savvy with a background in Marketing and/or Social media who loves to have fun but is also prepared to do whatever it takes to get the job done, then we have an opportunity for you to join our diverse, dynamic, and passionate team.
You will be operating in a fast-paced environment with highly challenging and rewarding opportunities.
You are passionate about communications and digital marketing and are always looking for ways to better connect with an audience.
We encourage LBTQ women, non-binary and gender non-conforming people to apply for this position.
About the role
Reporting to the GLOBE Brand & Marketing Director and forming part of a diverse, dynamic, and passionate team, this role plays a key role in engaging with our members and wider network.
As the GLOBE Marketing Specialist, you will assist with the development of creative content that engages our current members and promotes our offering to the boarder community.
Managing GLOBE’s Social Media activities, the GLOBE Marketing Specialist will support the success of a range of diverse events and initiatives.
- Create content designed to support member engagement and growth of the organisation
- Manage GLOBE’s social media presence with engaging and thought-provoking content
- Support the diverse events GLOBE puts on year-round ranging from business networking, education, and community
- Maintain content on GLOBEs website
- Contribute to the yearly communications calendar
- Assist the Brand & Marketing Director to provide monthly reporting on the success of marketing campaigns and communications
What you’ll need to succeed
- Motivation to succeed
- Experience in communications and digital marketing
- Strong purpose to give back to the LGBTI community
- Strong communication skills
- A passion and commitment to providing back to the LGBTI community
- Organised and with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Applying for this position
Applications close on 9th December 2018 at 5pm
Applications can be addressed to Allan Dib | Allan.dib@@globemelbourne.com.au