Join Shaun Colton CEO & Founder of COULTON, a business advisory and training consultancy for a LinkedIn Training Master Class - hosted by our corporate member RMIT.
Having worked inside LinkedIn since its infancy in Australia, Shaun will provide a data driven inside knowledge of the platform. During this Seminar you will learn the secrets of how to engage markets, opportunities and clients via LinkedIn.
This practical interactive session will help you to create valued digital profiles, networks and online communities that directly support:
- Improved Sales
- Executed Marketing Strategies
- Accelerated Careers
The objective of this interactive & practical session is to empower and educate you about how LinkedIn can serve you and also your business. You will walk away understanding how to optimise your profile, plus activities to enhance your personal brand, driving job leads and efficiencies through warm introductions, leveraging scalability and reach to make your professional life easier.
Learn how to:
- Build an authentic, ‘valued’ digital profile
- Develop a ‘toolkit”-‘ that allows you to confidently negotiate LinkedIn, utilising 7 Steps to maximising LinkedIn methodology
- Build your profile as a ‘subject matter expert’ in relevant circles
- Learn how to leverage your peers - integrate personal approaches with corporate messaging
- Leverage connections effectively, write messages that drive action to save you time and get results
Prior to his experience with LinkedIn and COULTON, Shaun was fortunate enough to have an extensive career as an Olympic Rower and is truly passionate about giving back based on the experiences he has had and continues to have within this space.
This is a free event for GLOBE Members. A light lunch will be provided. To reserve your place your RSVP is essential, limited places.
Corner Victoria and Swanston Streets
Building 100, Level 1, Room 1
Google map and directions