GLOBE networking breakfasts are back!
With the support of our legal partners Lander and Rogers, GLOBE is bringing back networking breakfasts to the LGBTI business community. Perfect for professionals and business owners, the networking breakfasts will provide insights into topics that are important for business, and a chance to meet others.
Topic - Legally Yours... the important details
Join Tamara Cook and Laura McDonnell from Lander and Rogers as they discuss what relationships mean legally and financially for those who identify as LGBTI.
Topics that will be covered will include:
- de facto relationships
- how courts determine property entitlements
- whether LGBTI people are liable/entitled to spousal maintenance
- business ownership and the impacts / protections you can put in place
- creating financial agreements
- consent orders and litigation
Regardless of whether or not you are in a long-term relationship, the topic essential learning for anyone who is serious about their personal finances and their legal/financial future.
Breakfast will be provided and costs for the event are as follows:
- Free for GLOBE Members, and the employees of our corporate organisations
- Enterprise members may also bring along a guest
- $20 for non-member
600 Bourke St
Melbourne, Vic 3000
Google map and directions